DS1921 | DS1922 | Thermochron iButton for Temperature Enviroment Data Logging Systems - Dallas Maxim
|Average ETA for Additional Units||1-2 Days|
|Product Datasheet||See Below|
|Part #||Datasheet||Sample Reads||Min Temp||Max Temp|
The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock.
Accessories permit the iButton to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags. To communicate between Computer and Hygrochron a receptor cable is required.
- Environmental and Thermal Management Systems (HVAC)
- Human and Animal Temperature Monitoring.
- Monitoring of processes that require temperatures close to the boiling point of water (DS1922T/E only), such as pasteurization of food items.
- Monitoring of refrigeration systems.
- Temperature-Critical Product Shipping and Storage, such as Fresh Produce, Pharmaceuticals, and Blood Products.
|Part Number||Product Description|
|DS1921G||5mm Thermochron iButton with 2048 sample reads - Dallas Maxim|
|DS1922E||5mm Thermochron iButton with 8000 sample reads - Dallas Maxim|
|DS1922T||5mm Thermochron iButton with 8000 sample reads - Dallas Maxim|