CAT6A UTP Punch-Down Keystone Jack - Straight
15A6ANV008A-WK61 | CAT6A 8P8C Unshielded RJ45 Punch-Down Keystone Straight Jack - AT&T
AT&T CopperLine Category 6A 8P8C Unshielded RJ45 180º Straight Punch-Down Keystone Jacks are designed to the highest standards in the industry.
This product is fully tested to exceed industry standards and is part of the AT&T Certified Installer Millennium Lifetime Warranty.
- Frequency range: 1-500 MHz
- Compatible conductors: 22-26 AWG Solid or stranded
- Pin-pair assignment: T568A & T568B (Universal)
- Contacts: 50µ-Inch Gold plating
- Shield: None
- Housing: High impact FR compound
- Standard Colour: White and Black
Mechanical & Electrical Properties:
- Orientation: 180º
- Termination blocks: 110 IDC
- Insertion/withdrawal: 750 cycles
- Cable re-termination: 20 terminations
- Operating temperature: -20 to +60C at 5-95% RH (non condensing)
- Ampacity: 1.5 A max.
- Contact resistance: 20 mOhm max.
- DC resistance: 0.1 Ohm max.
- Voltage rating: 75 Vdc max.
- Insulation resistance: 500 MegaOhm min. @500 Vdc
- Straight jacks are compatible with 24-port & 48-port 1U panels
- Recommended punch-down tool: AT&T MultiPunch 4-pair hand-tool
|Part Number||Product Description|
|15A6ANV008A-WK61||CAT6A 8P8C Unshielded RJ45 Punch-Down Keystone Jack - Straight|